Maritime Super offers a broad range of superannuation products to suit the various needs of members. Our products are generally grouped into three divisions and related membership categories – the Stevedores division, the Seafarers division and the Maritime Super division.
This division has membership categories for current employees of the stevedoring (and related) industry and for existing members of the Stevedores division of the Fund.
This division has membership categories for current employees of the seafaring industry (other than officers, technical and professional staff), for employees of specific maritime industry employers and for existing members of the Seafarers division of the Fund.
Maritime Super division
This division has membership categories for:
- other current employees in the maritime (and related) industry;
- existing members of Maritime Super who are no longer eligible for membership of an employer sponsored or industry category;
- employees of specific maritime industry employers;
- former members of Maritime Super (or the Stevedoring Employees Retirement Fund (SERF) or Seafarers Retirement Fund (SRF);
- family and friends of existing members of Maritime Super;
- self-employed persons working in the maritime (or related) industry; and
- members who have retired or are transitioning to retirement and wish to start a pension.
Find out more about which division is right for you and eligibility for membership in the member section or you can call Member Services.